Mobilized Muscovites will receive 50,000 rubles a month23.09.2022
On September 21, 2022, Vladimir Putin addressed the Russians and announced a partial mobilization in the country. At that time, the president had already signed a corresponding decree.
“Only citizens who are currently in the reserve, and above all those who served in the Armed Forces, have certain military specialties and relevant experience, will be subject to conscription for military service. Those called up for military service will undergo additional military training without fail, taking into account the experience of a special military operation,” Vladimir Putin said.
After the head of state, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu took the floor. He said that it is planned to call up 300,000 people.